We welcome your feedback
At The Treatment Network we are dedicated to providing you with the highest standards of clinical care and customer service throughout your time with us. We understand however that there may be occasions where we do not meet your expectations and this customer complaints charter will explain our approach to handling your feedback and provide you a step by step approach to making a complaint.
At The Treatment Network we welcome your feedback if you believe we have not meet your expectations either from our own staff or our network of treatment providers throughout the UK.
As a company The Treatment Network are committed to
• Taking all expressions of dissatisfaction seriously and ensuring that they are acted upon
• Using complaints to review and improve the services we provide and shape our business
• Ensuring all staff take ownerships of complaints as and when they arise
• Keeping our customers and clients informed of who is handling the complaint and by when any agreed actions will be completed
• Monitoring our complaints process to ensure its effectiveness and to improve it where necessary
A positive and flexible approach to complaints is embedded throughout our organisation
How to make a complaint
If you are unhappy or have any concerns contact your case manager to discuss them in the first instance as they are best placed to address your issue in a timely manner.
If after speaking to your case manager the matter is still unresolved you can make contact with The Treatment Network’s Operations Manager on 03330 063 677 or by email at email@example.com.
If you would prefer to write to us our postal address is;
The Treatment Network
6th Floor, Tithebarn House,
1 Tithebarn Street, Liverpool, L2 2NZ
How we manage your complaint
On receipt of your complaint;
• The Operations Manager will conduct an investigation into you concerns
• They will request input form the Clinical Delivery Manager for The Treatment Network and/or our Network Manager responsible for all our third party suppliers
• We will discuss the outcome of our investigation with you and inform you how we intend to resolve your concerns
• We aim to resolve all complaints within ten working days